[NEohioPAL] Online Spokesperson Auditions! Looking for Someone Who Looks Similar to Joe Biden!

Cliff Karklin CKarklin at fathomseo.com
Fri Feb 6 04:34:28 PST 2009

We are looking for Joe Biden-ish type of actor to appear as the talent
in a short Online Spokesperson video for our Web MC program.

Auditions will take place at our offices in Valley View (Rockside &
Canal Rd) over the next week or so. All chosen actors will be placed
into a pool for our clients to choose from. If chosen by a client, you
will be paid $50/hour for your time, there is a strong likelihood of
future work for this client, as well as other clients.   You'll be
required to dress professionally and be able to read a 30 to 60 second
script off of a teleprompter.

What is a web video spokesperson? Check out the live video on this page:
www.postupstand.com <http://www.postupstand.com/> .

Again, if you want to audition, contact auditions at fathomseo.com with
your headshot. Do not reply here.

Thanks,