[NEohioPAL] Learn to sing Voice lessons available Jazz, Gospel, Classical

Patricia Harris asong4u at mail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:14:16 PST 2009

Hi All, My name is Pat Harris-Thomas and I am a true vocalist with
precision in classical, jazz, improvisational jazz, gospel, pop, and R&B.
Are you scared to sing or don't know if you can? Let me help you and
evaluate your situation. Do you want to join the choir but not sure? Let
me help you. Want to sing gospel but don't want to hollar? Yes, there is
a correct way to sing gospel and maintain a healthy voice quality.
Lessons are available at my home, your home, or privately with me at The
Rainey Institute. My lessons range from beginners to advance performance
techniques. My resume is extensive but I am classically trained and I
have sang as a soloist with The Cleveland Orchestra, Cleveland Pop
Orchestra, The Cleveland Chamber Orchestra, Numerous Ensembles, Numerous
Countries in the World, recording artists, The White House, Numerous TV
shows, more, and oh yeah, some lady named Oprah. Check me out at
www.patharristhomas.com or at Jazz 28 on Friday February 20th, located at
2300 Clinton off Detroit.  Also available for bookings or need a last
minute band singer to just step in. Call for open time slots at
(216)509-0888. Prices are $25.00 half hour at my home or RaineyPrices are
$30.00 half hour at your home. Pat Harris-ThomasAsong4U Productions

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com