[NEohioPAL] Love Stinks: A Trailer-Trash Valentine's Bash -- Come party with us!

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Sat Feb 7 15:11:19 PST 2009

Come party with us Friday, February 13 at

LOVE STINKS: A TRAILER-TRASH VALENTINE’S BASH

convergence-continuum invites everyone to don their overalls, Daisy-Dukes,
flannels and muumuus as we party trailer-trash-style.  For the cheap price
of only 15 bucks (13 if you come in costume), we’ll provide plenty of
mighty good home-cooked grub, beer and a tub of Hairy Buffalo.  Sizzling
live music from Hot-Cha-Cha will get your toes tappin’ and there’ll be
karaoke to boot – along with raffles, contests, games and door prizes.
Bring your Valentine and browse the trailer-trash treasures at the garage
sale.  Don’t have a Valentine? Pucker up for a smooch from one of our
convergence-continuum hotties at the Kissing Booth. So come on down and
join the lunacy.  All proceeds will go to help us fund our exciting 2009
season opening in April.

LOVE STINKS: A TRAILER-TRASH VALENTINE’S BASH will begin at 8pm, Friday,
February 13th at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic
Tremont neighborhood. Tickets are $15 for general admission ($13 for
costumed partygoers).  For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074
or reserve tickets on the web at http://www.convergence-continuum.org