[NEohioPAL] AUDITION SITE CHANGE: The Vagina Monologues

Carla Carter clcarter94 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 18:30:21 PST 2009

Auditions for Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues"
Where: Cleveland Heights Public Library-Levey Conference Room, 2345 Lee Rd., Cleveland Heights, OH
When: Wednesday, 2/11/09
Time: 6:30-8:30
Contact: Carla at clcarter94 at yahoo.com

This is not a paid position. You do not have to come prepared with a monologue. The performance is on Friday and Saturday, April 17th and 18th at the East Cleveland Theater. We need 12 women of all nationalities ages 18 and up. If you are not interested in performing in front of an audience but interested in working behind the scenes, please come on Wednesday. If you can not make this date but you are interested in participating, please contact me by email.