[NEohioPAL] Bassist available for subbing (for hire)

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Tue Feb 3 12:22:02 PST 2009

Just a little unsolicited Endorsement of Mr. Del Bianco, based on prior work with him-

He's a FANTASTIC player and a pleasure to work with.

HIRE HIM HIRE HIM HIRE HIM.

Did I mention you should hire him?

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron
Musical Director

From: ilbasso at hotmail.comTo: neohiopal at listserve.comDate: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:07:16 -0500Subject: [NEohioPAL] Bassist available for subbing (for hire)

Of course I'm interested in more than just subbing, but not until April.  In the meantime, I'm more than willing to consider filling in if your regular bassist can't make some shows.  Reading and short notice gigs are not a problem. I'm mostly interested in musical theater, orchestral concerts and/or church events on electric or upright bass.   Thanks, Brian ___________________________________________ **HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS** www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555295433

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.t a