[NEohioPAL] Something Dada - Laughing for Love

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:55:05 PST 2009

Valentine's Day is this Saturday, and you totally forgot to make reservations somewhere, didn't you?  Don't worry, Something Dada is here for you.

Bring your lady (or laddie) love on down to Something Dada this weekend, where for the laughably low price of $10 a ticket, you'll have way more chuckles and guffaws than you would at an over-priced dinner at a stuffy restaurant where your elbows keep bumping into the lovebirds sitting to you. Of if you do have a date to dine that night, come down to Dada and laugh off all of those calories. You'll be glad you did.

And for all of you sassy singles, grab a group of your friends and bring 'em all down for a fun evening of fast-paced improv comedy at Something Dada. Who says you need to be in a relationship to have a great Valentine's night?

Something Dada. We complete you.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday February 13, 2009
8:00 PM

Saturday February 14, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114