[NEohioPAL] Singers Needed

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 19:26:15 PST 2009

We are looking to increase numbers in a quality chorus!  Four part singing. Seats in all sections are available.  Please note we do offer additional, vocal music & music reading education for inexperienced singers upon request.  Spring concert preparation is beginning now.  Tuesday night rehearsals, on the westside at  7:00pm.  We have seats available in the adult chorus and children's chorus.  A variety of music styles is offered. Indvidual membership is welcome, but also a great opportunity for adults to join with a child or grandchild. To join call Legacy Family Singers, under the direction of Jim Traxler at 440 846 -0973.  You are also welcome to drop in to visit a rehearsal any Tuesday at 7393 Pearl Road, near Pearl and Bagley in the Grace Church Choir Practice Room.