[NEohioPAL] 3 Spots Left for Discounted Price!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 07:24:21 PST 2009

Day Player's Listen UP:  Three Spots Left for Discounted Price!

For All You:
*Stay at Home Mommy's & Daddy's
*Night & Mid-Shift Worker's
*Night Time Student's
*People whose Nights are SUPER busy

Houde School of Acting now has a class structured just for you!  Starting in March we will be offering a day-time acting class, every Thursday from 11-1pm!

FINALLY you can:
*learn how to act
*do improv exercises
*personalize monologues
*work off partners
*perform scenes......when your schedule allows!

Classes are ran on an on-going month to month basis.  Tuition is $120 a month, due on the first class of each month BUT:

*we have THREE SPOTS left to lock in the permanent rate at $95.00!

For Questions & to Register Contact:
Ashley Gulla or Jessica Houde
Houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com