[NEohioPAL] Pirate Show Auditions

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:31:59 PST 2009

Welcome to the Harlot's Virtue! We are a pirate-based acting and performance
group out of Cleveland. Our members all share a love of swinging swords,
comedy and, of course, pirates. We are on the look-out for people who share
our passion for these things, and are possessed of an adventurous spirit.
Our shows include, but are not limited to, improv, scripited shows,
music/singing and sword fighting.
We are currently auditioning for new members. For application and audition
information, email the Captain at captainokneill at gmail.com. Including a head
shot or picture is helpful (especially if you have garb), but not required.
21 and over preferred. Under 21 is considered on a case by case basis. 18 at
least. Check us out at www.myspace.com/harlotsvirtue .

Stay off the plank!