[NEohioPAL] AlexaArt Photography Booking Sessions!

Victoria Greathouse victoriagreathouse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 06:14:38 PST 2009

All of the images on our portfolios are REAL women...women with curves,
women with children, married women, single women, women who never dreamed
they could look so sexy. But they do. They are all - just like you!

They're all of the above and more:
*Women in love
*Women out of love
*Women in love with themselves
*Women who need a self-esteem boost
*Women who want to take a minute for themselves
…they're women who want and deserve to feel better about who they are and
how they look!

We're great at what we do – helping women of all shapes and sizes feel
spectacular about themselves! No one is perfect, but we help our clients
feel perfect about who they are. We see the perfection you overlook. We see
the beauty you may have forgotten you possess. We know how to put you at
ease.

You may want to be photographed with just a classic white sheet, maybe you
like our rose petal shots or you may like the pinup style of the 50's? Just
tell us your fantasy and we will fulfill it.

We also have clients coming in because:
*Their friend, mother, sister or boyfriend recommended us
*They just had a baby, lost weight or had a makeover
*They just got engaged or divorced, fell in love, met someone special…

It's something they've wanted to do for themselves for a long time. They
want to surprise or shock a husband, boyfriend because they're usually
conservative!

They just needed a special day for themselves and want to feel
self-confident again. Whatever your reason is……you've definitely come to the
right place!!

Sessions are a flat rate $75.00 per hour which includes your hair/makeup and
studio session fee. No hidden costs. One session booked per day only. Choose
how long you want to shoot!

*****AlexaArt also does head shots and promotional materials for actors,
musicians, models, and dancers. We can accommodate many different styles and
genres! And yes, we photograph men too!*****

Give us a call to get started!!

The Photographer's
Alexa (216) 544-1061