[NEohioPAL] The Story of Shay - Two Choices - What would you do?

Dale Wilson dalewilson44138 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:23:07 PST 2009

First, let me get this out of the way, I've never written into Neopal, I've wanted to, but just never felt the total urge to put myself out there,  But, for this I had to write, because I have never read anything that brought out such emotion, so even if you don't follow every link that's put out here, follow this one. This is something I will pass along to all my friends and acquaintances.

Thanks, Fred