[NEohioPAL] Free Class - Register Now for February 23rd!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 09:26:07 PST 2009

Houde School of Acting
 Invites You to a FREE CLASS on
Monday, February 23rd!

"Living Truthfully Under Imaginary Circumstances." ~Meisner

For All You:
*Actors & Actresses; novice to experienced!
*Writers, Directors, Producers
*Anyone who wants to gain confidence
*Non-Actors looking for fun!
*Actors looking for connections to Cleveland Film-Makers
*No Experience Adults Aspiring to Act

Houde School of Acting would like for YOU to attend our Adult Meisner Class on Monday, February 23rd from 7-9:30PM.  It is our Advanced Class which allows you to view our student body and see the potential you have as an actor!  Watch Meisner improv exercises, scenes and participate in Meisner's 'First Day Repetition' exercise!

JESSICA HOUDE-MORRIS has studied and taught at the Prestigious Playhouse West in Los Angeles with Robert Carnegie and Jeff Goldblum for over 6 years.  She has worked with James Franco, Shawnee Smith, Scott Caan and more.  Learn from someone who has worked with the best!

FIND US AT:
1777 Coventry Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44117

For Questions & to Register Contact: