[NEohioPAL] MUSICAL DUO AVAILABLE FOR HIRE...

Linda Ryan Pommy at neo.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 17:56:56 PST 2009

Two of my friends are very talented musicians - and both are as honest and
reliable as the day is long. If you're looking for some reasonably priced
light entertainment for your next event, give Ken and Dick a try. Here's a
little info about them:

Doerr & Drumm is a musical duo composed of Ken Moore and Dick Cooper. Ken
plays an amazing array of hand drums, cymbals, and any other
sound-generating device he can lay his hands on.

Dick plays acoustic guitar, sings - and adds comic relief. Their current
repertoire consists primarily of classic rock cover songs from the 60s and
70s with some from the 80s and 90s - and moving into the 21st century.

On any given night there will be songs by the Beatles, Stones, Clapton,
Moody Blues, Simon & Garfunkel, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson,
Elvis, Buddy Holly, and even an occasional JS Bach, to name a few. You may
hear Sunshine of Your Love backed up to What A Wonderful World backed up to
Never My Love then Light My Fire and maybe Come Together before Ferry Across
The Mersey or Summer Breeze. The possibilities are almost endless.

Doerr & Drumm play primarily on weekends, though they can be enticed to play
just about any time. Their shows are geared toward light entertainment and
easy listening, adding a very pleasant ambience to any gathering.

They have played for office parties, political fundraisers, banquets, small
restaurants, and coffee shops, so are experienced as well as reasonably
priced.

If you need some great music with a little comedy thrown in for your next
event, check out Doerr & Drumm. For more information, email Dick at
homescope at sbcglobal.net or call 330-212-0577.

Highly recommended by yours truly,

--Linda Ryan