[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv is turning 7!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:22:58 PST 2009

Seven years ago, Point of No Return Improv was a fledgling group of wannabe funny people with a ceramic cat and a dream. Thanks to your support, we've grown to become a seasoned group of wannabe funny people without a ceramic cat (I have no idea what happened to that thing) and a dream-come-true. Please join us as we celebrate lucky number seven this Saturday, February 21. Admission is absolutely FREE. As in years past, we invite everyone who has ever been a performing member of our troupe to join us onstage.
Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!
2009 Shows:January 3, 17February 7, 21April 4, 18May 2, 16June 6, 20July 18August 22September 5, 19October 3, 17, 31November 21December 5, 12All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)Shows begin at 7:30pm.For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com

www.pnrimprov.com