[NEohioPAL] Looking for work?

Streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Tue Feb 17 06:58:18 PST 2009

Our company is a professional, commercial screen-print and embroidery studio that also offers in-house graphic and digitizing services. Our expertise is stand alone. 28 Years of providing top notch quality goods on a National level. We are located in the Greater Cleveland area.

The season is on in our industry!

Every person, company, organization and venue requires at some point decorated apparel either for events, staff, team league, trade shows or to commerate a celebration. This is a billion dollar industry and rarily is affected by economic downturns as advertising is crucial to survival.

Currently, as production is in full swing for the season, we are seeking those who are hungry to add to their revenue by placing solid leads or qualified business at our doorstep.

You do not have to visit with clients nor take it past the step of passing the qualified lead or business in our hands.
There is no financial investment on your part whatsoever.

When there is success and an actual order is placed/fullfilled, delivered etc...we offer a percentage of the net profit.

If this is attractive to you then please call us @ 440.429.2074 Donna.