[NEohioPAL] Tag-sale continues this week: Props, wardrobe, set dressing, more. Arrive with pocket change, leave with a treasure.

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 05:37:00 PST 2009

There's still plenty of time to shop my tag sale in the Detroit-Warren area of Lakewood today through Sunday, while supplies last.  Goods are plentiful now, prices reasonable, and there's something for everyone.  If you're furnishing a room or a living space on a budget c'mon over,  shop, and leave with boxful of home.

Household goods, including small appliances
Furniture & accent pieces
Clothes & shoes for women and girls
Coats & accessories for women and girls
Purses & bags
Totes & storage bins
Vintage costume-jewelry
KnicKnacs, figurines, pictures & plaques
Books, tapes, CDs and records
Gently used equipment for home-based health care
Holiday decorations
Pricing is based on the wisdom of the experts who I've consulted and certain amateurs who eagerly stated their  unsolicited opinions.

Cash only, please---NO CHECKS.  Please, be prepared to take your purchases with you (especially the furniture) because the point of the sale is to empty the house of these items.

By appointment:                    February 18 & 20, day or evening.
 Open House 9:00-6:00:         February 19 & 21-22  (Wanna shop but can't make it during those hours?  Call me.)
See ya L8r,

Michael A. Miller
216.389.6784