[NEohioPAL] Free engagement session!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 08:53:13 PST 2009

Braedy Photography is gearing up for the 2009 wedding season, and that's why we're offering a FREE engagement session! If you book your wedding with Braedy Photography before March 31st, you'll receive your engagement portrait session absolutely FREE! We offer several different wedding packages for many different budgets, and now also offer high quality prints and wedding albums through Pictage.

Braedy Photography is a full-service photo studio in Cleveland. Services include headshots for actors and models, portraits, senior photos, events, and weddings and engagements. For more information and sample galleries please visit www.braedyphoto.com.