[NEohioPAL] DUE TO ILLNESS, Opening of FPAC's RENT: STUDENT EDITION delayed until Sat. 2/21

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:28:50 PST 2009

Hi Everybody,
Due to several members of the cast of FPAC's RENT: STUDENT EDITION being
ill, we will not open on Thursday, February 19 at 7:30pm.

Our opening will now be Saturday, February 21 at 2:00pm.  There is also an
evening performance at 7:30pm.

If you are holding tickets for the Thursday, February 19 performance, please
call Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171 and we will switch your tickets to
another performance, or if you are not able to attend another performance,
give you a full refund.

Warm Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld