[NEohioPAL] FW: TAG-SALE OPEN HOUSE TODAY: 9-6

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 03:52:25 PST 2009

Today, Thursday, 19 February is the first day of the open house.  The address is 1367 Andrews Avenue, Lakewood.  I'll see people who call ahead on Friday, 20 February; then another open house on Saturday, 21 February and Sunday, 22 February.

Goods are plentiful now, prices reasonable, and there's something for everyone.  If you're furnishing a room or a living space on a budget c'mon over,  shop, and leave with boxful of home.

Household goods, including small appliances
Furniture & accent pieces
Clothes & shoes for women and girls
Coats & accessories for women and girls
Purses & bags
Totes & storage bins
Vintage costume-jewelry
KnicKnacs, figurines, pictures & plaques
Books, tapes, CDs and records
Gently used equipment for home-based health care
Holiday decorations
Pricing is based on the wisdom of the experts who I've consulted and certain amateurs who eagerly stated their  unsolicited opinions.

Cash only, please---NO CHECKS.  Please, be prepared to take your purchases with you (especially the furniture) because the point of the sale is to empty the house of these items

Regards,

Michael A. Miller
216.389.6784