[NEohioPAL] HIRING LIGHTING DESIGNER IMMEDIATELY

joshua padgett padgett_josh at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:01:18 PST 2009

NEAR
WEST THEATRE, LOCATED IN CLEVELAND IN THE OHIO CITY AREA, IS LOOKING TO HIRE AN
EXPERIENCED LIGHTING DESIGNER FOR THIS YEAR’S UPCOMING PRODUCTION OF:

"Once On This Island"

Applicants
should be experienced in lighting design for large musical shows,
have theater contacts in the Northern Ohio
area, enjoy working in a community theater environment and value working in a
highly collaborative process with energetic, passionate artists.

Learn
about Near West Theatre on our website:  nearwesttheatre.org

PAY
IS COMPETITIVE. We are looking to hire immediately to begin work on "Once
On This Island" which opens on May 1 of this year.

MAIL YOUR RESUME AND/OR CALL JOSH PADGETT (PRODUCTION MANAGER) AT 440-915-5484

THANK
YOU!