[NEohioPAL] Great Apartment Available in NYC!

David Robeano david_jekyllandhyde at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 06:37:05 PST 2009

Hey all!

I know there are many Neohiopal'ers in NYC or moving there, so I
thought I would post this to help a friend out.  This is from a great
girl, and what sounds like a great apartment!

Hope this finds you all well!

David Robeano

ROOMMATE AD

Female looking for a roommate. Two-bedroom apartment in need or
roommate ON or BEFORE Sunday, March 1.

Rent for room is $1,050 all inclusive—includes all utilities, which are
Time Warner Cable, Time Warner Wireless Internet, Con-Edison and the
Verizon land line. Located at West 93rd between West End and Riverside
Drive.

Well-cared-for building features elevator and laundry facilities. Two
blocks from the 2,3, and 1 Trains. Safe, quiet neighborhood and very
nice neighbors. Convenient to Central Park, Columbia University,
grocery stores and shops, and is right next to Riverside Park. Two
blocks from health club.

Looking for a Non-smoker, preferably Female
Clean and respectful of the common areas, Prefer 9 to 5er.

Bedroom available is unfurnished and has a big closet; reminder of
apartment is fully furnished.

Looking for a long-term renter. Need two references. No pets—lease does
not allow it.

Requires first month's rent and a security deposit: $2,100 total

Contact me at 646 319 2443 or e-mail me at vadactor at aol.com if
interested.
Please forward this to your contacts. Thank you.

Best, Valerie

David Robeano
Davidrobeano.com
Director of Entertainment