[NEohioPAL] Remix and Choreographer

Amy G. amygluna at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 16:25:53 PST 2009

I have kind of an odd request and thought I might be able to find some help here. I am in need of someone (or some two's) who can assist me with:

1.Mixing or remixing, Kanye West's "Love Lock Down" and Ciera's "Like a Boy", for a approx: two minute audio. It doesn't really matter what order or what clips; just keep in mind it will be for a break / hip-hop dance performance so yea, it should be a smokin clip. Need before March 15.

2. Finding a choreographer  to create, instruct, and choreograph a break dance / hip-hop performance before May.

There is pay for both depending on submissions. Located in Willard, OH; so anyone that could make it this way would get some travel compensation depending on the deal we can work out. Otherwise, I may be able to make it to your spot depending on our schedules.

Thanks a bunch

Amy G.
amygluna at aol.com