[NEohioPAL] NATION: Band seeks drummer and backup guitarist

Dennis Shanaberg grebanahs at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 15:26:13 PST 2009

DRUMMER and GUITARIST wanted:

NATION is an alternative rock band based out of Mentor, OH.  It is soon to be a six-piece group, but we are in need of a new drummer and backup guitarist, due to some previous issues with scheduling.

We are looking for people who are very skilled at their instruments and versed in several styles of music, ages 16-21.  Also, outgoing and effervescent personalities are welcome.  The drummer and backup guitarist would additionally need to have transportation to Mentor and at times Euclid, OH.

If you would like to audition or even just discuss the band in more detail,
Contact me at:
GREBANAHS at yahoo.com