[NEohioPAL] Question?

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:10:32 PST 2009

I'm sorry your situation changed and you had to take that loss.  As I am
also self-employed, I can feel the photographer on this one.  People who
book appointments can't magically make a new client appear when the original
doesn't show.   The policy of not returning a deposit helps cover the
photographer for the loss of their income from the cancellation.  If you
retain the photographer again, they may be willing to let you use the
original deposit fee over again.  You could ask.

Good luck,
Rebekka Willow