[NEohioPAL] The Blues!!! (looking for players)

Thomas Pope thompope1984 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 17:55:08 PST 2009

Alright everyone that reads this...where are the blues lovers?!?!

  I'm back in Ohio after college and I'm missing being in a band,
desperately.  I graduated from Berklee as a film scorer, but kept
rock 'n' roll in my back pocket as my band toured through New England.

I am a guitarist, and looking for an ORGAN PLAYER and a DRUMMER.
All are welcome though...preferably rhythm sections and vocalists.
Trying to get back to the roots, and I know there are similar people
out there, now I'm trying to find them.

Respond back to my yahoo e-mail.

-Thom