[NEohioPAL] FW: [theatre-sound-list] Information on Cleveland Venue?

Richard B. Ingraham rbingraham at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 16:52:53 PST 2009

I am forwarding this email I got on another email list.  I figured if anyone
knows the latest status of the Lakewood venue, it would probably be someone
on this list.

I have nothing to do with this event, so it would be best if someone could
just contact Chris directly.  But if that is not possible, I'll be happy to
relay any information about the gear and/or whom he should contact to find
out any of this info.

Thanks,

Richard B. Ingraham

RBI Computers and Audio