[NEohioPAL] I am looking for...

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 06:48:49 PST 2009

A shirt.

First, my fashion terminology is not great. So, what do you call the kind of shirt where there is no collar per se, but little points that stick out at the top, and if you wear a tie with it, you can see the band around the neck? I guess some tux shirts are like that. But, this is the kind I'm looking for...like Oliver Hardy wore.

Second, does anybody have, have access to, know a theater or commercial costume shop, or any other local source, who would have one in a LARGE size, and who would be willing to loan, rent, or sell it to me for this weekend? (I'd prefer not to have to rent it.)

Also, an Oliver Hardy style jacket would be good, too. But I can probably make do with what I have.

Thanks!

Noah Budin
www.noahbudin.com