[NEohioPAL] Blurry Dude Internet Radio

Ian Kline thedude at blurrydude.com
Wed Mar 4 21:49:43 PST 2009

Blurry Dude Internet Radio -

Our show's main focus is to bring all things Indie to everyone Indie.

The internet station can be found at www.BlurryDude.com and schedule
information is there. The Blurry Dude Show itself airs live 8pm EST on
Friday. The show is also available on demand. Currently there are only a few
shows, however we do accept show submissions as well, audio or video. Any
projects you would like promoted, or reviewed on the Blurry Dude Show can be
directed to theDude at blurrydude.com . We mostly discuss events that listeners
submit, or review projects, art, films, or music by Indie Artists, along
with some random topics. Again, feel free to email me with any questions you
may have. Please refer to Blurry Dude Internet Radio in the subject line.