[NEohioPAL] Brecksville Center for the Arts - "Green Show"

Brecksville Center for the Art brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 07:58:31 PST 2009

BCA is searching for a few artists who would be interested in exhibiting a few pieces
of their work in our gallery during the month of April. We would like to have a Green
Show in celebration of Earth Day and feature artists who recycle, use more enviornmentally friendly materials or depict nature in their work.

Pieces can be for sale (Gallery keeps 30% commission) or for display only.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Rob Bauer

Robin David Bauer
Executive Director

Brecksville Center for the Arts