[NEohioPAL] Two Lovely Cats Need New Home

Ellen Summers elsummers25 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:28:04 PST 2009

I am moving soon, and my two beautiful male cats cannot go with me.  Both of
them are neutered and healthy; they live indoors.  Nano is about 6 years
old, black with white (tuxedo), smallish with dainty white paws, gentle
disposition, loves to be held.  His best friend is Pinkie, white with black
(like a Holstein cow); a feisty fellow about 5 years old; great snuggler.
Although I'd rather send them together to a new home, I'd consider
separating them.

Please call me at (330) 204-6588 if you are interested.