[NEohioPAL] UpStage Player Attic and Bake Sale!

Edwin Smith edwins165 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 19:34:06 PST 2009

UpStage Attic and Bake Sale!

March 7th
10am-2pm
Slovenian Workmen's Home

We will host an attic/craft sale
 along with our bake sale....
We will have brand new and used Halloween costumes for only $1!
Tables for sale for only $5!
There will be tons of artwork and crafts as well!

Have something to sell?  Please call Carrie at 216-731-5793 or 978.2395 or email at walsh-hilf at sbcglobal.net

Upstage Players is a non-profit professional children's theatre group run by an all volunteer staff near Cleveland, Ohio. We were founded in 1995 with 30 children and a vision to create love and respect for the arts.  We have evolved into a strong group that uses theatre as a vehicle to teach leadership, creativity, and responsibility to nearly 150 children today!  Although our family has grown tremendously over the years, our no-cut policy remains unchanged.  Every child can and will be adopted into the Upstage family!

The children we serve come from varied backgrounds and communities, but share the drive to optimize their potential!