[NEohioPAL] Keyboard Accompanist Needed

Christine Winsberg deekdiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 08:18:20 PDT 2009

Seeking a skilled keyboard accompanist (with decent electronic keyboard) to a ONE TIME GIG on Saturday, April 25th around 1:30 p.m. at the Beachwood Marriott.

You will be accompanying me on vocals for the song "For Good" from WICKED (the musical). I am looking for someone who will sensitively but confidently play the piece.

This is a PAID GIG. It will require at least one rehearsal before the 18th. I have sung professionally in musicals, operas, choruses and other venues.

I am singing this song for the annual SPEA CONFERENCE (Suicide Prevention and Education Alliance) in Cleveland in honor of my sister. The song has special meaning to me and the lyrics are appropriate for family and friends who have survived a loved one's suicide.

If you are interested, please respond to this email and tell me how to get in touch with you or I will email you my phone numbers.

Thanks! Christine Winsberg