[NEohioPAL] OCA Image TV Ohio Pilot Episode Kick-Off Party & OCAGC Membership Drive

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun Mar 8 19:23:46 PDT 2009

You are invited!

Join OCAGC along with the cast and crew of OCA Image TV Ohio as we watch the
Pilot Episode of Season 1 at Li Wah Restaurant, 2999 Payne Ave, Cleveland,
OH 44114, this coming Friday, March 13 at 6pm.

Guests of Honor:  Cast and Crew, OCA Image TV Ohio

Complimentary appetizers provided by Li Wah Chinese Restaurant. Due to
limited seating, RSVP is required.

IMAGE TV OHIO is an outreach initiative from OCAGC, hoping to be
self-sustain, a High Energy Magazine-styled 30 minutes Television show.
IMAGE TV OHIO will focus on local Asian Pacific American cultural diversity
and prospective on Economic, Social, Arts and Cultural Development. The show
will provide the community at large a better understanding of Asian culture.
Each episode will include segments on a variety of diverse topics related to
economic, education, culture, traditions, food, health and beauty, fashion,
sports, arts and entertainment, news, and current issues as well as upcoming
events.

OCAGC is taking advantage of this opportunity for our annual membership
drive. Membership dues will be collected, so don't forget your check book
(your canceled check will serve as your receipt).  Your membership donation
will help to support this and many other projects of OCAGC as we work
towards the goals of OCA here in the Greater Cleveland area.

OCAGC Annual Membership Rates:

. Student $15

. Senior(s) $25/$40 (65+)

. Individual $30

. Family $45

. Century Club $100

. American Club $250 (Small Business/Organization)

. Corporate Club $500 and up

* OCA Image TV Ohio Commercial Spots and Underwriter Sponsorships are still
available.

OCA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization where your contributions are tax
deductible.

Founded in February 28, 1983, the Organization of Chinese-Americans of
Greater Cleveland, Inc. (OCAGC) is a non-profit, non-partisan civil rights,
cultural and educational organization.  OCAGC is part of the National OCA,
with over 84 chapters and affiliates within the United States. We are
dedicated to promoting cultural heritage, active participation in civic and
community affairs, securing justice, and equal treatment and equal
opportunity for all Americans of Asian/Pacific Islander descent.  OCA's
tagline reads:  "Embracing the Hopes and Aspiration of Asian Pacific
Americans".

The OCAGC serves the continually growing Asian Pacific American community of
Northeast Ohio and works with other organizations and communities to promote
ethnic awareness and cultural diversity.  More about OCAGC can be found at
<http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org.  More about OCA National can be found
at  <http://www.ocanatl.org> www.ocanatl.org.

The Kick-off event is sponsored by Li Wah Chinese Restaurant. Feel free to
invite your friends and families that might be interested on OCAGC's
mission.

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com