[NEohioPAL] Voiceover Artist Urgently Needed

Adam Nelson adman72292 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 15:47:47 PDT 2009

Hey Everyone!

Our low-budget documentary is currently in an urgent need of a voiceover artist. There is no-pay; however, the voiceover (male or female) will be used both in an opening sequence of the film and in the trailer. The artist will receive a professional credit.

"The Survivor Project" will premier April 20th at the Shaw JCC of Akron at the Yom HaSoah event (Remembrance Day for the Holocaust and Heroism). We are requesting the text below to be recorded and for the sound bytes be emailed back to us no later than March 11th. (Preferably tonight!) Please feel free to try a variety of different readings. --And of course, please let us know your name as wished to be credited. Thanks in advance!

NARRATOR: (V/O)
"On Yom HaShoah, we remember the six million Jews who perished in the Holocaust. As Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel has said, "For the dead and the living, we must bear witness." The Survivor Project came about when a group of Akron Jewish Community High School students and their teacher acknowledged that Holocaust survivors are getting fewer and fewer every week, every month, and every year. With the world at their fingertips, they set out to bear witness to this essential part of history, in hopes of changing of the world one survivor story at a time."

Please send voiceover recordings to:
adman72292 at yahoo.com

Thanks for your support!
Joan Koddish, Executive Producer