[NEohioPAL] Message from MOB INC the originators of the term "WHO-DUN-IT MYSTERY EVENTS"

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 21:05:55 PDT 2009

The phrase "Who-Dun-It Mystery Events" was coined by MOB INC well over 10 years ago when we were asked by the management of a resort to change our plays from the term Murder Mystery, due to a group called "The Parents of Murder Victims" or something of that nature complaing about the title.

Though it truly is tragic that any life is taken, some felt the term Murder Mystery was an ourage, even though it was just "make-believe".

So we went to the think tank and came up with the slogan "Who-Dun-It Mystery Event", the manager loved it, the group was quelled, and we have been using the term ever since and it is a registered trademark of MOB INC.

It's on our web site, business cards, posters and club cards we promote our shows with.  The term is also used on our MOB INC line of products we'll be selling at our Who-Dun-It Mystery Events.
Feel free to visit our web site at WWW.1mobinc.com
Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at the show.