[NEohioPAL] Something Dada - American Pi

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:24:26 PDT 2009

Did you mark your calendar yet? Have you been rehearsing for weeks? Have you been waiting for this day all year?

Oh yes.... this weekend is Pi Day!!!!

Pi, which is also this little doohickey,: pi,  is "the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter."  So, Pi= 3.14abunchofnumbers. Which means on March 14th, or 3/14,  ardent arithmetic advocates around this circular globe celebrate the apparently useful Pi.

We here at Dada are nothing if not supportive of the art of maths. So come on down to a Dada show this weekend, and if you can recite some of the numbers of pi from memory (more than just the 3.14 part) there might just be a tasty treat in it for you! And yes, we will have our resident geek there to verify the numbers. It will make him happy.

Something Dada. The hypotenuse in your triangle.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday March 13, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday March 14, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday March 20, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday March 21, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114