[NEohioPAL] The MAD* Factory is hiring for summer!!!

The Mad Factory themadfactory2 at oberlin.net
Thu Mar 12 10:14:34 PDT 2009

Camp Counselor
Spend the Summer in Oberlin!!!

Join Us for Lots of Summer Fun at
The MAD* Factory!!!
(*Music, Arts, & Drama)

Do you enjoy theatre, music & art?
Do you have experience working with kids?
Do you love the rewards of teaching?
Do you love to perform?
Become a Camp Counselor for The MAD* Factory Summer Camps!!!

Job Description: Camp counselors are expected to have experience working with children and an enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging creative development in children. Camp counselors should be comfortable working with children of different ages and backgrounds. Camps involve team-teaching a variety of acting exercises, creative movement, and arts & crafts, as well as being team leaders and assisting the students in their own projects and skits. Camp counselors are strongly encouraged to perform in our summer show with our teen camp population. Camps run June 8-July 17.

We also interview for the positions of Musical Director, Stage Manager,
Technical Director, Costumer & for Musicians (Keyboard, Percussion, Guitar and Bass) for our summer production which is "Urinetown".

Summer Production Dates: July 24-August 2

The MAD* Factory also hires students as instructors during the school year to work with a variety of classes offered for children of all ages.

For More Information, please contact The MAD* Factory
39 S. Main St., Suite 310, Oberlin, OH 44074
* 440-774-7062 * www.madfactory.org *

Employer Information:
THE MAD* FACTORY
IS A THEATRE ARTS ORGANIZATION IN
LORAIN COUNTY THAT PROVIDES YOUNG PEOPLE WITH EDUCATION AND PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE IN
*MUSIC, ART, AND DRAMA.

THE MAD* FACTORY IS COMMITTED TO:
· Building self esteem and mutual respect
· Developing the creative process
· Serving under-served populations
· Focusing on cultural diversity
· Developing excellence in the arts and
· Collaborating with other community organizations