[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Announces "I Do, I Do" - final weekend!

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:17:21 PDT 2009

 *True North Cultural Arts Proudly Presents*

*I DO! I DO!
*
  Lorain County Metro Parks and TrueNorth Cultural Arts is please to present
I Do! I Do! at the French Creek Nature Center on March 13, and 14 at 7:30pm
and on March 15 at 3pm.

  I Do! I Do! is a musical that follows a couple from their wedding day to
their 50th Anniversary. It is a perfect treat for Valentines Day. The
audience peeks into house of newly weds Agnes and Michael as they anticipate
a “happily ever after” marriage. Reality soon sets in though and they
struggle to maintain their happiness, passion, devotion, and sometimes sense
of humor, through the joys, trials, and pains of life.

  I Do! I Do! is based on the book “Fourposter by Jane de Hartog and was
adapted for stage and lyrics written by Tom Jones. The musical score is by
Harvey Schmidt. Starring as Agnes and Michael Snow are Ray Ewers and Peggy
Gibbons. This production is directed by Jacqi Loewy with musical direction
by Rick Fortney.

  Tickets are on sale now and are $10. They can be purchased online at
www.loraincountymetroparks.com or by calling (440) 949-5200 or
1-800-LCM-PARK. Tickets can also be purchased by visiting the Carlisle
Visitor Center in LaGrange and French Creek Nature Center in Sheffield
Village.

 French Creek Nature Center is located at 4530 Colorado Ave in Sheffield
Village, Ohio. For more information call 1-800-LCM-PARK or (440) 949-5200.