[NEohioPAL] Thank you for your support

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Mar 13 20:01:12 PDT 2009

On Behalf of OCAGC, I would like to extend my sincere thank you for your
support to our organization, tonight, we have the opportunity to start off
our kick-off event for OCA Image TV Ohio. With 60 people in attendance, and
great meal sponsored by Li Wah Restaurant, it seems everyone enjoyed our
television programming.

OCA Image TV Ohio is our community television programming, our pilot show,
Episode 1 is about Lunar New Year and how our community celebrated
(highlights from many events were featured). The show currently is on Time
Warner Cable Channel 20 (Cleveland TV20) and it will air frequently as
possible until the next episode in mid April (Episode 2's theme is on Asian
Weddings).

For those who can't see the show on TV20, we are currently trying to get it
on other stations, but in the meantime, it is available on iTunes (please
search for OCA Image TV and subscribe the podcast) for free, or you can view
it online at http://www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org/>  or at
http://vimeo.com/3505773

The show will also be on Facebook for viewing (in 3 parts). DVD copies are
available at $15 if anyone is interested.

We would like to continue providing you this type of programming so we ask
you to join us and help us to continue our efforts!

Once again, thank you for your support!

Johnny Wu

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org