[NEohioPAL] WJCU's St. Patrick's Day Irish Music Marathon

Fred Dolan fjdolan at windstream.net
Tue Mar 10 06:32:42 PDT 2009

Please remember WJCU's 13th Annual Irish Music Marathon on St. Patrick's Day, Tuesday, March 17
from 6:00AM to midnight.

Listen at 88.7 - WJCU-FM or from anywhere in the world at wjcu.org

* 18 hours of commercial-free Irish music.

* Featuring famous Irish bands like the Chieftains, the Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem, the Irish Rovers, the Dubliners, the Pogues, and many more.

* We'll be taking requests at 216-397-4438.

* We're accepting e-mail requests and dedications at WJCUIrish at yahoo.com

* Since we play a fair number of pub songs throughout the day, we seriously promote the "Don't drink and drive!" message. We want people to have a good time on St. Patrick's Day. All we ask is that they do it responsibly.

Please pass the word that the Irish are on 88.7 on St. Patrick's Day.

Enjoy the day!

Fred Dolan

Irish Music Marathon Co-host
Arts On The Heights