[NEohioPAL] Marketing Tools Fees?

Alan Tuskes spfx1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 11 09:21:38 PDT 2009

Agencies should never, EVER charge you for their services for getting you jobs. They get a percentage for finding you work.

This is a scam, and you should post their info here to let the rest of the community know who to avoid.

Mind you, I have been working in the business for over 20 years, recently moving back to Ohio. In L.A., pretty much everybody knows what the scams are and avoids them, but back here there are leaches that know that a lot of people aren't savvy to their scams.

Regards,

Alan