[NEohioPAL] Kermit Says...

Denise Lovano Pawlukiewicz dpawlu at oh.rr.com
Sun Mar 15 13:46:23 PDT 2009

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2007_Oct_12/ai_n21040858
http://www.kidk.com/news/local/33928554.html
http://www.inc.com/magazine/20041015/hidi-vandersloot.html

1991 - Blue Chip Enterprise Award, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
2002 - Inducted into Entrepreneur of the Year Hall of Fame by CNN,
USA Today, and Ernst & Young
2005- BBB Hall of Fame
2006 - "Circle of Humanitarians" Award, Red Cross
2007 - The "Others" Award, Salvation Army
2008- BBB Torch Award

There will always be someone out there who is disgruntled.
Melaleuca's record stands for itself.
Consumer Direct Marketing is a trademarked innovation of Melaleuca
and Frank Vandersloot, company President, who saw that Multi-level
marketing did not work and, indeed, often hurt people.
Melaleuca's products are of the highest quality and their integrity
is second to none.

Denise Lovano
Proud to represent Melaleuca