[NEohioPAL] OCA Image TV Ohio Episode 1 - Lunar New Year now online

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Mar 16 11:51:40 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, if you got time, feel free to check out online at
http://www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org/>  or download it via iTunes for
FREE (search for OCA Image TV) of our pilot TV episode on Lunar New Year.
The show is currently airing daily on Cleveland TV20 (Time Warner Cable
Channel 20 and additional stations soon to be included).

The OCA IMAGE TV OHIO is an outreach initiative from OCAGC, hoping to be
self-sustain, a High Energy Magazine-styled 30 minutes Television show.
IMAGE TV OHIO will focus on local Asian Pacific American cultural diversity
and prospective on Economic, Social, Arts and Cultural Development. The show
will provide the community at large a better understanding of Asian culture.
Each episode will include segments on a variety of diverse topics related to
economic, education, culture, traditions, food, health and beauty, fashion,
sports, arts and entertainment, news, and current issues as well as upcoming
events. (There are numerous mentioning of many local events and highlights).

OCA Image TV Ohio is created by our own professionals from the performing
art community, so we invite all of you to check it out and enjoy the
programming.

Founded in February 28, 1983, the Organization of Chinese-Americans of
Greater Cleveland, Inc. (OCAGC) is a non-profit, non-partisan civil rights,
cultural and educational organization.  OCAGC is part of the National OCA,
with over 84 chapters and affiliates within the United States. We are
dedicated to promoting cultural heritage, active participation in civic and
community affairs, securing justice, and equal treatment and equal
opportunity for all Americans of Asian/Pacific Islander descent.  OCA's
tagline reads:  "Embracing the Hopes and Aspiration of Asian Pacific
Americans".

The OCAGC serves the continually growing Asian Pacific American community of
Northeast Ohio and works with other organizations and communities to promote
ethnic awareness and cultural diversity.  More about OCAGC can be found at
<http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com