[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Murder Mystery Fundraiser - Reserve Tickets NOW

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:35:59 PDT 2009

Join Workshop Players for our first annual fundraising murder mystery
dinner.

Dead and Deader

A murder mystery by Eileen Moushey

Friday, March 27 and Saturday, March 28 at 6:30 p.m.

Doors open at 6:00 p.m.

Willow Creek Hall, 3056 Reeves (off Meister near Rt. 58) in Lorain

$25 includes spaghetti & Lenten buffet and the show.   A cash bar will be
available.

*Tickets must be reserved and paid for by Friday, March 20*. Send a stamped,
self addressed envelope with your payment, or tickets will be held at the
door.

It’s been almost a year since the death of actress Lacey LaFleur stopped
production on the movie Dead and Deader.  The memory of the actress seems to
haunt everyone on the film.  Come and see what unfolds as the cast reunites
to finish the film.  You will have the opportunity to be “cast” as an extra
in the scene.  Possibly, just possibly we will shoot this final scene
without incident... but...just in case there is a problem….

Play detective, solve the mystery and win a prize!

THE CAST:

Jeff Caja

Donita Reid Carmen

Claude Coller

Julie Marchand

Paul Nelson

Maria Vitale

Brandon Watson

Dawn Watson

Director   Pat Price

Producer   Virginia Waratinsky

Stage Manager   Greg Friedman

Assistant Stage Manager   Patty Boone

Call the box office for

reservations

440-988-5613

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"