[NEohioPAL] Submission for list looking for Latin musicians

Kim Flaherty flahertyfamily at att.net
Wed Mar 18 13:00:59 PDT 2009

Hello! I am hoping that you might help! AOK! Fitness in Strongsville is looking for musicians/group to play on Saturday morning May 16th any time between 9-11 about 10 songs that are Salsa, Caribbean, Samba, Reggaeton in style for a "live" Zumba fitness/dance class. Bongos, Steel drums would be great!  Just an up beat tempo. We are hosting a large fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association.  Please contact me if you would be willing to donate your time in exchange for advertising or providing your services at a reduced cost.  Thanks so much for your consideration!
Kim Flaherty
AOK! Fitness, Ltd
13281 Prospect Rd.
Strongsville, OH 44149