[NEohioPAL] Need last minute replacement for Speed in "The Odd Couple"

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:34:36 PDT 2009

We need a last minute replacement for the character SPEED at Royalton
Players.
This is a fun, contemporary take on "The Odd Couple" with an
African-American Oscar and a White Felix.

We're also doing it "in the round" with the stage set up on the floor among
the audience.

Tech is saturday afternoon at 3pm with rehearsals on Sunday, Tuesday and
Wednesday evening.

Preview is Thursday and the show runs two weekends.

Please contact Jay ASAP.

440.263.5396
shootfilmordie at gmail.com

*Now in Production!*

*Neil Simon’s “The Odd Couple”*

*Presented in the Round!*

*Directed by: Jay Johnson*

*Assistant Director: David Jones*

*Technical Director: Jim Carrick*

* *

*Cast:*

*David Lemoyne as Oscar Madison*

*Rick Nicely as Felix Unger*

*Don Mannarino as Murray*

*Vince Del Calzo as Vinnie*

*Mike Yonkura as Roy*

*Jenny Rump as Cecily Pidgeon*

*Edie Fiala as Gwendelon Pidgeon*

* *

* **      The prolific Neil Simon comedy comes to life as the Royalton
Players present “The Odd Couple” in a unique perspective: in the round! This
classic is the story of a recent divorcee and slob, Oscar Madison, who takes
in his friend and fellow divorcee, the freakishly neat Felix Unger. What
happens when these two opposites share one apartment? Hilarity! Watch as
they continue their weekly poker game with their tight circle of friends and
try to double date with two English sisters.*

* *

*Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for students***

*Performances:  March 27, 28, and April 4, 5 Curtain Time 8 pm*

*Special Sunday Matinee: March 29, Curtain Time 3pm (Seniors get a special
$2 discount)*

*Our theater is located at Edwin S. Griffiths Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton
Road            *

*(Between Ridge and State Roads, Across from Arby’s)      ***

For Reservations:  *216-556-0415 or e-mail at
**rplayerstheatre at aol.com*<rplayerstheatre at aol.com>