[NEohioPAL] Press Release ~OUT OF DANGER~ **A Personal Protection Seminar for Women**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Fri Mar 20 08:24:31 PDT 2009

~OUT OF DANGER~TM

**A Personal Protection Seminar for Women**

        A unique training that provides women with the hands-on-skills
needed to protect them in any situation.

This special program is for mothers, daughters, sisters and friends.

In this seminar you will learn:

    -Fundamentals of personal protection

    -Awareness of dangerous situations and people

    -Common everyday items that can be used as defensive/offensive weapons

    -What happens to you physiologically and emotionally when you are
attacked

    -Basic self defense techniques

    -When to fight - when to run

    -Break away methods

    -What to do when your attacker has a weapon

    -Safe driving - if you're being followed; a car with a red/blue flasher
wants you to pull over

    -Secure your home

    -Strangers at your door

    -Avoid being kidnapped