[NEohioPAL] STRONG MALE POP SINGERS/DANCERS (18-24)

Nej . neverendingjune at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 19:05:41 PDT 2009

Attn: all male singer/dancers- if u are 18-24
Never Ending June a male vocal group is currently looking for two more members for the line-up. we are a dedicated group wanting to achieve a common goal and dream. THIS IS NOT A JOKE! we have management/ producers/ and some amazing songs and as soon as we find the right people this dream can happen. please email NeverEndingJune at yahoo.com to set up an audition for the group.
Lets make this happen
N.E.J
NeverEndingJune at yahoo.com