[NEohioPAL] HEAD SHOT SPECIAL WITH JOURNEYMAN PHOTOGRAPHER JOHN SUNDERLAND WILL END IN 30 DAYS

J Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 10:27:45 PDT 2009

The price is continuing at $95.00 as before.

 The special consists of the session with 3 changes of tops.  A typical
session is 50-60 shots (I don't count however, just til were done).

Included with session is:  Entire shoot as screen version proofs. Emailed to
your address; or mailed to your address on cd rom.

1 hard copy print in 8x10 or 1 edited digital output for your usage released
for multiple printing with a printer of your choice. I of course can handle
quantity for you for an additional fee if you choose to.

www.abcpictures.com  or perhaps www.spotlightprinting.net would be possible
choices for mass reproduction.

You really only need the digital output for that to happen in the quantity
you choose with either.......or for your own printer choice of course.

Some even print it on their own printer at home.....

I print for you as color or black and white of any image........you choose
after reviewing your shoot at your leisure.

Note that many have asked for their final image the day of the shoot and I
certainly accommodate that as long as I know you need this to be done when
making your appointment.

Cash, check and credit cards accepted as well. (visa, master card)

Call or email for appointment.

I of course can locate an approved makeup person for you if needed.
Makeup/styling, however, is an additional fee. Most often their fees fall
between $75 and $100 depending on artist and number of variations of hair
and makeup performed.

Thank you all once more for your continued loyalty, promptness and
dedication to the business we all love...

Have a great week.

Studio is easy to find....at Lee and Mayfield here in Cleveland Heights. 5
minutes up the hill from Little Italy..

john

John Sunderland Photography

3125 Whitethorn Rd. #2