[NEohioPAL] Looking For Keyboard Amp Repair Person With a Big Heart

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:58:56 PDT 2009

Hi, Everybody.

My dad always said that there was never any harm in asking, so here I go. A
while ago, my Roland KC-300 keyboard amp stopped working; I think it might
have been tired of suffering the humiliation of being used (for a short run)
for a bass guitar amplifier. Here's a link to some information.

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=253
It still has power, but refuses to amplify anything. I have something I
could really use it for next Sunday. If you would allow me to play my
empathy card here, the gig is for a small church on the east side (did that
help?). I have $50 that I can give you if you can get it working within a
week's time. I will bring it to you and pick it up.

Somewhere down the road, I will repay you the kindness of working on this
shoestring (maybe by kicking in a couple more bucks, who knows). If you'd be
willing to work something out, let me know. I work and live it the Heights
Area.

Thanks for considering this, and I look forward to hearing from you. Email
me at dadsongs at gmail.com

Bruce Jennings